Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Long Nice Summer

First off I will NOT say...sorry I haven't posted anything or did you miss me or I have been busy. I won't say any of that. Nope, I will say look at what a summer it has been.














July at Disneyland





























Didier (Bucket Head) gets bigger.













Playing Frisbee at the park.






Our anniversary trip to Paso Robles and Cayucus.



























































Headed to New Jersey for John's Family Reunion.

















Wildwood, New Jersey and John's childhood memories. Yummy pizza at Mack's, drinking Birch Beer (like root beer).



















A visit to DC to see our nations capitol, the White House, Lincoln and Washington Memorials, Korean War Memorial...






















































And ending the summer, of course a Labor Day Party for our family and friends. Good way to end.























































It has been a great busy summer. I am ready for the cooler, shorter days.
















No comments:

Post a Comment