Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Life with John and Buff

So because of the previous post http://actonbuff.blogspot.com/2009/10/on-our-way-home.html
you know that John and I went back to Idaho to claim our new to us truck and horse trailer. Well here are some pictures to go along with the story. Funny thing is there are no pictures of the truck and trailer. And lucky you, there are only a few pictures. It was a fun trip, but glad to be home to use the trailer with the horses.
Yeah!!!

Just too cute for words.

Jenn and Dakota.

Headed east on I-90, just over Lake Coeur d'Alene. Early morning fog rolling away. Breathless.

Hey look it's me.

Approaching the Idaho / Montana Border. Lakes and rivers everywhere.

Truly Big Sky Montana.

1 comment:

Mary Kay Stewart said...

Beautiful child, beautiful landscapes, beautiful photography. I have a suggestion: when siting the big sky, which I have seen and agree is tremendous, check those electric wires. [Truly Big Sky Montana]

Post a Comment