Friday, November 6, 2009

Ten Things I Love About Home

For any of you who really know me and/or have followed this blog, know that I have a thing for being in my home. Not so much in, but by, near, around, through, next to... I just like living here. It IS HOME.
Don't know if you have ever or will ever have that feeling. I am so very sorry if you haven't. It is a peace. A happiness. A connection. A feeling of completeness. (wow, sounds a bit spiritual) It is spiritual. Because I also connect with God in my home. Not so much that He talks to me. More that I know this is ALL His, even though I get to manage and "own" it. He is here in His creation and I get to be a part of it. Lord, I AM BLESSED!
SO I thought I might give you a snippet of my home in a blog title "Ten Things I Love About Home." Here I go, be forewarned these are not in any particular order, they are just what I love.

One.
My Acton Family (I have a family in Coeur d'Alene, when I am with them I am home too)



Two.
My Animals.

Ok these first six I can have anywhere, but they are apart of what is Home to me.

Three.
My Quiet Time on the porch every morning (unless it's less then 40 degrees)


Four.
My Crazy Garden


Five.
My Trees

Six.
Cleaning these every day

Seven.
My back patio.

Eight.
Winter

Spring

Summer

Fall (ok, no love here)

Nine.
My birds, ok, I don't actually own them, but they love my yard and bring me lot's of joy.


Ten.
The view.

Honorable Mention to:
My office, Cus, this is where I work, communicate, and create.

And Kiki, because, well, she's the kitty with no end. She seen seventeen years of our life. Amazing!!!

Can you see it? If you can't that's OK. It's my home anyway, not yours, unless you are John, Shawn, Maegan or Pat reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment