Monday, September 28, 2009

I Am Still Here

Well, finally I can get something in here. It has been since August 24 since I have added anything. And boy it's been way to weird, exciting, frightening, relaxing and fun all wrapped up in a 30 day package.
I will give you a quick synopsis into the month and then spend some time with more in depth stories and pictures after I catch up on my Real work with my paying job.
Anyway, here we go...
Thursday morning did yard work, strained my back, ignored it. Saturday woke up, couldn't move, went to the Chiropractor, helped a little. The sky is on fire, can't be outside, raining ash, that's OK cus my back hurts.
Way too early Sunday morning, get phone call from reverse 911, "Get OUT!!" (in so many words). My painful back and I load and unload, load and unload four horses, two dogs and one cat. Spend the next 36 hours with friends in Sand Cyn, laying on floor, wrapping Beckham's feet. Get to go home on Monday, leave horses until Wednesday, that's OK cus my back hurts.
Somewhat quiet for a few days. Can't clean house (yeah), ride my ponies (boooh), do much of anything cus my back still hurts.
Leave for Coeur d'Alene, Idaho on Saturday, see daughter, grandbaby, mom in law, can't do much but lay there. Eat food (getting bigger), look at horse trailer, buy it, look at trucks, buy one, while the whole time eating (getting bigger still).
Drive to Seattle, John meets with new customer, maybe. Check in to hotel, nice, big. Walk around Seattle, eat raw oysters, YUMMY!!!! (getting BIGGER)
Walk to Occidental Park, meet thousands of screaming, happy, proud Sounder fans, walk to stadium, watch Sounders and Chivas play futball (soccer).
Drive to Vancouver, BC, John meets with new customer, maybe.
Board very big ship, nice room, love my bed and balcony, sleep with window open every night, sleep like a baby, relax, eat way to much (now very large), relax...Hey wait my back doesn't hurt, Yeah!!
See Astoria (Goonies, Never Say Die!), San Francisco, more raw oysters (on my way to extra large), Port of Los Angeles, home very soon.
Sleep in my own bed, ride Lacey, pony Poneeh. Relax, I AM HOME!!

OK breath...more later

No comments:

Post a Comment