Sunday, January 24, 2010

A FaceBook String

This is the the most awesome Face Book string I have ever been a part of (of course I started it, so I am a little more then proud). It is still going strong as I write this post. Here it is for all the world to read. Have Fun!!!

First allow me to give you some background. Southern California rarely gets big rain, snow or thunder, so when we get it, we are all excited, freaked out and anxious. Here is how the posts began on Thursday 6:46 pm pacific time.

My Post "I went to feed my horses this evening. They asked me to ask all of you if you wouldn't mind donating some cash so they could get a barn."
And the string begins...

"I think the answer is "Neigh"! But barn does sound like a good idea. lol" Thu 6:55pm
"Just text 'Moola' to 100 4 Poneeh" Thu 7:07pm
"so selfish. they are turning into sea horses as we speak" Thu 6:58pm
"You could always let them in for some quality TV time with the Family till it blows over." Thu 7:22PM
"thanks J I will tell John you said it was ok" Thu 7:24PM
"you so funny" Thu 7:07pm
And then things really got fun...

" OK forget the barn. I am bringing them in the garage. There is a hail storm predicted with up to 1 1/2 inch size." Thu at 7:01pm
"There you go! Good thinking, forget the cars, the horses are more important." Thu at 7:24pm
"AMEN!!!! You know it." Thu at 7:24pm
"Are you really going to. !" Thu at 7:28pm
"No, silly, we are putting them in your garage." Thu at 7:31pm
"my money is on her. " Thu at 7:33pm
"Sorry R, John forgot you don't have a garage. Bring Chance ans Santa Fe over. There's room. It's a three car garage. John won't mind your two being next to his Supra." Thu at 8:22pm
excitement beyond belief...

"Ok, you all know she is kidding... right?
"LaChelle, back Hot Rod out of here and get Crackers out of my cigars.

Not funny Tammy, Shiloh is drinking my wine!! And no, red wine does not go well with alfalfa....

Robyn, there is no Chance that Chance is spending the night.

You horse women are just crazy." Thu at 8:30pm

"I'm confused after what John just said. Does that mean that the horses are NOT going into the garage? I thought that sounded like a great idea. If not, then what about their trailers?" Thu at 8:51pm

"What all that meant is that all our neighbors and friends horses are in the house and they are getting into stuff.
(just go with it Kathy. John's having some hallucinations.)" Thu at 8:55pm

"Yes, If Buffy got her way, John by now is in the garage in his car and Poneeh is sitting in his chair watching Mr Ed while Lacey is in his bubble bath and all the neighbors horses are in the den playin horseshoes with Little Joe. " Thu at 10:20pm

"Awesome Jane. You must have seen this on the webcam. Its the next realty show hit, (are you listening Melanie?) The Horses Crib. Come join us each week as the horses become accustomed to their new digs. Next week Lil Joe takes a chance on the lap top. Watch and see how the picture unfolds." Fri at 8:38am

"FUNNY! Ransom will bring his Buddy and Cash!" Fri at 4:09pm

"Cool when Ransom brings Buddy and Cash then we will have enough money to buy a barn and all is solved. Yeah Ransom!!! Fri at 4:27pm

"AND....A Ransom Ranch Cafe!"
Fri at 4:32pm

"AWESOME!! Let's do it!!!"
Fri at 7:03pm

"I am looking forward to the lap top episode! Make sure you zoom in as hoof meets keyboard!"
Fri at 9:16pm

"I think it happened last night as John has had issues with his lap top since then." Fri at 9:36pm

"Ok, I am billing Lil Joe for downloading games on my laptop and infecting my pc with a virus.

Lacy you need to keep your colt on a short leash. Buffy might not mind cleaning up after you guys, but this is gonna cost you $3K." Fri at 10:46pm

"Darn I missed it. I told John to be nice to those horses. I'll catch the episode where Little Joe and his buds get hold of John's good cigars and his best wine and have a party while he is out. That is episode 3 right?" Sunday 6:59pm

"Coming out on DVD soon." Sunday 7:02pm

"Episode 3. John has had enough and evicts the horses. They immediately head to the local lawyers office. The lawyer happens to be a charter member of ACLU. There is a new case on the docs concerning evicting the horse minority from their comfortable digs. The basis of the suit is, "All Beings Deserve Warm and Dry Housing, no matter, race creed, sexual orientation or species"
Things are gonna get really heated in this one." 7:09pm

"John finds a local taco vendor to solve all his problems. Little Joe might be cut down to size.

Buhahaha..."
about a minute ago


There you go. Fun at Joy Mountain Ranch is unending. Glad you could be a part of our life.

Good night!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I am keeping the syndication rights.

Debi Beebe said...

I'm in too. I gave Ransom and his Buddy Cash!

Post a Comment